[NEohioPAL] tenor section leader needed this weekend

Alan or Judith Higbee aj.higbee at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 14 12:48:10 PST 2007

Hi folks,
 I just learned that 2 of my tenors cannot attend our big Lessons and Carols Service this Sunday.
We are having dress rehearsal tomorrow Sat. Dec. 15 from 8:45-10:15 a.m.
The call for Sunday is 9:45 a.m. and the service begins at 10:30 a.m.
I am looking to hire someone who reads well and can pick up music quickly. Someone who can blend would be preferable to a huge voice.

We are singing 3 anthems plus a hymn concertato.

Please pass this on to anyone that you think might be interested.  Please use email or call my home # as I will not be picking up phone messages at church today.

Thanks so much for your help.

Judith Higbee
Director of Music
Church of the Saviour