[NEohioPAL] Cleveland IndieClub Jan Meeting need your shorts

Johnny K. Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Tue Dec 18 07:13:00 PST 2007

Hey everyone, if you are currently on the Dec 16's (the cancelled meeting
due to the weather) film showing list and you wouldn't mind showing it in
Jan 20th's meeting, please let me know, also, if anyone else would like to
be included, please contact me so we can finalize the list.

For Jan 20th', our guest speaker is Ted Sikora, Write/Director/DP/Producer
for Hero Tomorrow (award winning film that had played at Cleveland
International Film Festival, Comic Con San Diego and many prestigious film
festivals), Ted will talk about the success of his film and how he got
there.

Johnny Wu

Cleveland IndieClub Administrator of the national IndieClub.com site

www.clevelandindieclub.com

Producer/Director/Editor

www.mdifilm.com <http://www.mdifilm.com/>

www.rapturethemovie.com <http://www.rapturethemovie.com/>