[NEohioPAL] Poetry Tonite at Coventry Library

Vince Robinson tha_soulpoet at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 18 09:09:27 PST 2007

The Nia Coffeehouse sets up shop in the Coventry Village Library.  Take advantage of the break in blizzard conditions and come on down (or up, depending on your 20).

Doors open at 6 pm with the session beginning at 6:30.

Tonight we'll be visited by violinist supreme Wanda Sobieska, plus we'll have our world class drummer Reggie Holmes on hand for some expert percussion, keys by yours truly and there may even be 3 or 4 other musicians on hand to join the party.

All we need are your festive poems or observations of life to complete this holiday season event.

The Coventry Village Library is at 1925 Coventry Road near Euclid Heights Boulevard.  Park free on the street outside the library or in the adjacent lot on Washington Boulevard.

This program is free and open to the public and poets of all ages.