[NEohioPAL] MGP Pirates of Penzance typo!

Bernadette Hisey bernadettehisey at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 18 14:58:35 PST 2007

Hello all!!!

 MGP announced it's "Pirates of Penzance" cast with a typo!!!!

 The role of Frederick will be played by Mike MAJER, not Mike MAZUR.  Mike Mazur is involved with musical theatre in the area, but as a trombonist!  That's what I get for putting out info late at night after a matinee performance!!

 Mike Majer has been a part of the MGP company before as a stage manager.  We are most excited about seeing him perform ON stage this year!!

 For more info (which should be correct!) on MGP, visit:
 www.mightygoliath.com
 www.myspace.com/mightygoliathproductions