[NEohioPAL] Correction to "Sound Equipment Needed for Church Event"

Dena Warmuth dena.warmuth at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 19 05:07:36 PST 2007

Cleveland Performing Arts Community:

     I am the Sound Director / Designer, and a Musician, for a new series geared toward Young Adults, called Crossroads, at St. Charles Borromeo Church in Parma.  We are looking to borrow the following equipment for 4 evening events (January 19, 2008; February 16, 2008; March 15, 2008; and April 19, 2008.)  Needed are:

         mixer (at least 6 channels), with main XLR out
         4 microphones, with stands and XLR  cable
         monitor, with XLR cable

     We have NO budget for this event, so we are not able to pay to rent the equipment.  However, this is for a non-profit religious organization, and the ability to borrow equipment would be highly appreciated.  Also, there is the possibility for recognition in flyers / programs.

    Please contact Dena M. Warmuth at 440-623-2908 if you are able to help us out.  Thanks.