[NEohioPAL] See Something Dada This Weekend - Save the World!

Something Dada somethingdada at cd.aztemail.com
Wed Dec 19 09:12:40 PST 2007

This weekend is your last chance to see Something Dada before Christmas.  You may think this is no big deal.  You're wrong.  If you DON'T see a Something Dada show this weekend, you're destroying the planet!  See, this is how it works:

 - Seeing a Something Dada show this weekend is nice.
 - NOT seeing a something Dada show is, by elimination, naughty.
 - Santa knows who's naughty and nice.
 - Therefore, Santa will know you are naughty if you don't see a Something Dada show this weekend.
 - Santa provides coal to naughty boys and girls.
 - Therefore you will receive coal from Santa if you do not see a Something Dada show this weekend.
 - Coal is a major contributor to greenhouse gasses.
 - Greenhouse gasses are a major contributor to global warming.
 - Global warming is destroying the world.
 - Therefore, if you do not see the show a Something Dada show this weekend, you are destroying the world.
 - QED

There it is, hard and fast.  We majored in philosophy, we know this stuff.  So do you part to save the world this weekend, and come down to see a Something Dada show.  Holiday hilarity will ensue, and you can pick up Something Dada gift certificates for the last minute names left on your list.  (Also, many of the shops at http://www.goodshop.com still have delivery in time for Christmas, so select Something Dada as your charity of choice and help the world AGAIN!)  Just doing our part...

SOMETHING DADA IMPROVISATIONAL COMEDY
All New... All Different... Like Always.

Next show times (all tickets just $10):

Friday, December 21st, 2007
8:00 PM

Saturday, December 22nd, 2007
8:00 PM and 10:30 PM

The Wooltex Gallery
Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Avenue
Cleveland, OH
Free Parking In Rear
Cash and Checks only, ATM on site

Something Dada strongly suggests not bringing children under 13 to our shows.  We generally operate at a PG-13 level, in terms of language and content, but we can not guarantee what suggestions will be given, or what direction the show will take (it is improv, after all).  If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail us at info at somethingdada.com or call us at 216.696.4242.

Something Dada
The Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Ave., Suite 120
Cleveland, OH 44114