[NEohioPAL] Seeking Beck Alumni and Friends!

Dawn Youngs dyoungs at beckcenter.org
Wed Dec 19 13:31:36 PST 2007

Seeking Lakewood Little Theater & Beck Youth Theater Alumni and Friends!
The Beck Center Theater Education Department is hosting an informal reunion
this coming Sunday December 23rd at the infamous Cronies (17900 Detroit Avenue).
Kevin Kelly will be gracing us with his Karaoke magic, and all are welcome.
We hope to gather as many Lakewood Little Theater and Beck Center Youth Theater alumni
as possible as we head into the Youth Theater Program's 60th year of service.
Hopefully this casual event will not only be a great time for all, but also build a base
of support for a grand reunion and celebration for our 60th anniversary.
As I said, this event is open to all . . . alumni, teachers, directors, friends, family . . .

Come along to help celebrate the season, sing some of your favorite songs,
and mingle with other alumni and friends of The Beck Center for the Arts.
WHO: Beck Center for the Arts Youth Theater Program
WHAT: 1st Annual Reunion Celebration
WHERE: Cronies, 17900 Detroit Avenue, Lakewood OH
WHEN: 8:00 - bar closing
There is no cost to attend the event (although you are responsible for your own drinks and eats). Cronies is 18 and over to enter, 21 and over to drink.

Pass the word along to any Beck Center Youth Theater Alumni that you know!

Cheers,
Dawn Youngs
Associate Director of Theater Education
The Beck Center for the Arts