[NEohioPAL] TV & Film Acting Workshop this Friday and classes for 2008

Maureen Dempsey fromstage2screen at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 19 19:58:49 PST 2007

There will be (Two) Friday Night TV and Film Acting Workshops
  Friday December 21st and December 28th,  2007
(Monday Nights will resume on Jan. 7, 2008)

  Class begins at 7pm
  $12 per workshop
  No need to prepare anything.  I will have scenes for you.
This is the adult class, 18 and over please.
  New students are welcome at this time.

  January 7, 2008 will be a special Teen friendly material class.
Teens are welcome to join the adults for this workshop from 7 to 9pm.
Adults stay later.
  Special Guest Speaker Paul Passerell
  My student Paul moved to Los Angeles to pursue his acting
career and is home for the holiday.  He will join the class
and talk about his experience so far in LA.

  For directions and more information check this out http://www.hollywoodprep.com/wow.htm

  Thank you!
  Maureen Dempsey
  440-313-8326