[NEohioPAL] Happy Holidays to the Theatre Community

Jeffrey E. Braun imnactor2 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 19 17:45:46 PST 2007

Here we are again, another year past and awaiting the
arrival of the Christmas and New Year Holiday. I would
like to wish all who give of themselves to the theatre
arts, the ACTORS, DANCERS, SINGERS,
DIRECTORS,PRODUCERS, CHOREOGRAPHERS, TECH-IES, MUSIC
DIRECTORS, MUSICIANS, SET AND TECH DESIGNERS, LIGHT
and SOUND OPERATORS, COSTUMES, PROPS, CARPENTERS,
PAINTERS, USHERS, AND TICKET SELLERS ALIKE,that come
many for free, and give of themselves for the love if
it. Bringing happiness and cheer to those that gaze
upon them. Who allow people young and old of all race,
creeds and color, to sit back and forget for two hours
or so about the drama and tragedy, stress and tears,
they be facing that may go on outside of the theatre
and just relax and be swept away into their
imaginations, hearts, minds and souls. To you and
yours I wish the happiest, merriest of holiday
seasons. I hope that if we have worked together we
shared some joy and laughter. if we haven't that in
the future we get meet and to share our talents. So
from my family to yours "May your lord bless you and
keep you,and may he shine down upon you and bring you
piece". Peace on Earth and Good Will toward Man,
Woman, and Child. Curtains up!
Jeffrey E. Braun