[NEohioPAL] Browns Tickets For Sale

Michael Rubin actorep10 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 20 07:54:44 PST 2007

Imagine,it's Sunday,December 30th.
You've seen two great plays this weekend due to notices on NeOhioPal.
Nothing to do Sunday December 30th in the afternoon?
Did you receive comfy thermal underwear on the second night of Chanukkah?
Would you like to see the Dawgs kick the Kabooohey out of the weanies from San Francisco?

I have a pair of two of the best outdoor Club North seats in the stadium for sale.
Club North means Section 334(50 yard line),Row 11,Seats 1 & 2.Legroom for one of you.
Close to Clubhouse so you are short steps to warmth and can buy overpriced concessions in luxury.
The Cleveland Browns website can show you the exact location of these seats.

The total face value of both tickets is $544.00.I will email you a picture.
I'll accept $500.00.I am not a broker,I only have one set of tickets
My girlfriend would like to do something more romantic that weekend,and as my profile on Jdate stated,until I own the team,I really don't care about sports.Single guys,be careful what you advertise.(See actor throw immature tantrum,)

Please reply by email and we'll talk.
For all who celebrate Christmas,forgive my lack of reference to what may be the best Christmas gift a football fan could receive.

I also have the following two health products for sale,with pictures upon request.
Stamina Gravity Inversion Table.
Very Good Condition.Little Used.Has padded ankle supports meaning no expensive boots needed.
$150.00

Sharper Image Lightscape Relaxation System
Also rarely used.
Goggles,Headphones,etc.programmable
Can Connect to External Source
$125.00