[NEohioPAL] "Ravenscroft" Opens January 11 at Clague Playhouse

mary slowey mslowey at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 21 04:02:40 PST 2007

  CLAGUE PLAYHOUSE
  1371 CLAGUE ROAD
  WESTLAKE, OH 44145
  (Located just south of the Clague Road Exit off I-90W)
  440-331-0403
  www.clagueplayhouse.org

  The Gothic thriller, Ravenscroft by Don Nigro and directed by Doug Farren opens Friday, January 11, 2008 at Clague Playhouse.

  Performance Dates are January 11 – February 3, 2008 (no performance Sunday, January 13)

  Curtain time is 8:00PM Thursday - Saturday and 2:00 PM Sundays

  Tickets are $11-13 and may be purchased by calling the Box Office at 440-331-0403 Wednesday - Saturday 1-6PM.  Visa/Mastercard accepted.

  There will be a complimentary reception following the opening night performance.

  Enjoy the works of artist Mel Grunau in our lobby gallery for the run of this show.

  The cast fmembers are: Cat Kenney, Desiree Johnson, Jessi Malicki, Robert Hawkes, Lee Mackey and Seabright McCabe.

  "On a snowy night, Inspector Ruffing is called to a remote house to investigate the death of Patrick Roarke. The inspector encounters five alluring women who lead him through a bewildering labyrinth of contradictory versions of Patrick’s demise and tell stories of ghosts and family secrets. You will be frightened, amused, and teased – but you will not guess the ending of this gothic thriller."