[NEohioPAL] MUST Sell 2004 Saturn Ion (Great Condition) ASAP!!!!!! $6, 000

Sean Szaller seanszaller at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 23 22:22:37 PST 2007

Hey NEOhioPAL'ers!

  As you all know by now I am moving to NYC in 10 days.  I need to sell my vehicle asap.  Here are the details:

  **2004 Saturn ION 4-door sedan (Cranberry Red)

**Manual Transmission

**86,000 miles (almost all highway mileage)

**Includes wonderful Pioneer CD player w/ removable face-plate

**Brand new front-end. The vehicle was hit in a parking lot. There was no damage to the car except that the bumper was cracked.

**Brand new front windshield (replaced due to a small crack)

**Car will receive a full tune-up and bumper-to-bumper inspection prior to sale.  Vehicle has always received routine maintenance including all oil changes.

**Very roomy trunk with fold-down back seats for extra space.

**Manual windows and door-locks.

**As a special incentive, I will be including a like-new SANYO DVD PLAYER with this vehicle!!

This vehicle runs very well. It has never been involved in an accident except for the small parking lot hit-and-run mentioned above. Occasionally the vehicle will be sluggish in starting if left out-doors during extreme cold -- this has not happened when the vehicle is parked in a garage.

I am asking $6,000 for the vehicle -- this is the current Kelly's Blue Book value of the car. If you are interested in this vehicle, please respond via email. I will need to meet any prospective buyers.

This is really a great vehicle. It has always been incredible reliable; no major repairs have ever been warranted. I'm sad to sell the car, but I know someone will love it.

**PHOTOS WILL BE AVAILABLE TO INTERESTED PARTIES**

  Please email me if you are interested.  Thanks everyone!  Feel free to forward this to anyone who you think may be interested!

  ~Sean Szaller