[NEohioPAL] TV, Film, Webisode Acting Workshop this Friday and Guest

Maureen Dempsey fromstage2screen at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 24 07:35:19 PST 2007

This Friday is our a Special Edition TV, Film and Webisode Acting Workshop.

  TEENS: Scroll down.

  I am opening up the class to new students at this time.  I will close it again at the beginning of the year.  If you are interested in joining please come now.  I will open this class occasionally to new students.

  How does the class work?     It is a weekly workshop beginning at 7pm and we go until we are done.  You can leave when you need to if we are going late.  Students are not required to come every week.  They come when they can so each week the class is a little different.  I can only allow brand new students occasionally because I have to go back to my basic techniques for them, which is a great refresher for my regulars, but it helps if this only happens when needed and not every couple weeks.  So I am opening the class to new students at specific times.  Once you come and get the basics you will be a member and you can come anytime you'd like.

  The focus is on-camera acting.  I cover something different each week.  I also follow trends in the industry.

  All Adults are welcome.  This is the Adult Class 18 and over please.
  No registration is required.  Just come by.  It is $12 per workshop or $40 for 4.

  If you would like to hook up with potential carpoolers email me.  My students like to ride share.
  http://www.hollywoodprep.com/wow.htm
    A Very Special Workshop Monday Night January 7, 2008  One of my students, Paul Passerell will be our guest speaker!
Paul moved to Los Angeles this past year to pursue his career in film and television and will be sharing his experience with us and then joining us for class.  We can't wait, Paul!

This is a Teen Friendly Night!

  TEENS:     The first Monday of every month we invite my teenage students to join this class for  family friendly material from 7 to 10pm.  You can leave earlier if you need to.
  This class requires prior permission from your parent or guardian and Maureen Dempsey.  Please schedule an interview with me if you are new.

  For more information, directions etc. http://www.hollywoodprep.com/wow.htm

  Kindly,
  Maureen Dempsey
  440-313-8326