[NEohioPAL] Cameo seeks Production Staff for Thoroughly Modern Millie

Michael Sferro mas9902 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 26 20:17:42 PST 2007

Cameo is currently seeking the following paid Production Staff positions for our Summer 2008 production of "Thoroughly Modern Millie"

We are currently seeking a Costume Designer, a Properties Designer, a Production Stage Manager, and a Technical Director.

Production dates are in July 2008.  All departments are paid (based on experience) and have a very generous budget for their respective department.   The show takes place in the Medina Performing Arts Centers, widely acclaimed as one of the finest and most beautiful venues in the state of Ohio.

If interested, please reply to this email or use the contact information listed below.

Fore more information about Cameo, please visit www.cameo-medina.orgMichael A. SferroChair, CAMEO330.289.6390mas9902 at hotmail.comcameo@mcsoh.orgwww.mcsoh.org/pac/cameo