[NEohioPAL] Ring in the New Year early with Something Dada

Something Dada somethingdada at cd.aztemail.com
Thu Dec 27 05:53:42 PST 2007

An abbreviated Something Dada message this week because of the holidays:

Happy New Year to you
Happy New Year to you
Happy New Year dear Dada fans
Happy New Year to you

And many more....

Come send off 2007 in style this weekend, Dada shows Friday at 8 and Saturday at 8 and 10:30.  We'll be clearing out all our 2007 funny to make room for the 2008 hilarity, so the shows will be even more packed with gut-busting greatness than usual.  Don't miss out!

SOMETHING DADA IMPROVISATIONAL COMEDY
All New... All Different... Like Always.

Next show times (all tickets just $10):

Friday, December 28th, 2007
8:00 PM

Saturday, December 29th, 2007
8:00 PM and 10:30 PM

The Wooltex Gallery
Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Avenue
Cleveland, OH
Free Parking In Rear
Cash and Checks only, ATM on site

Something Dada strongly suggests not bringing children under 13 to our shows.  We generally operate at a PG-13 level, in terms of language and content, but we can not guarantee what suggestions will be given, or what direction the show will take (it is improv, after all).  If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail us at info at somethingdada.com or call us at 216.696.4242.

Something Dada
The Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Ave., Suite 120
Cleveland, OH 44114