[NEohioPAL] Kick start your new year with the BIGGEST Swing Dance of the year THIS SATURDAY!

Valerie from Get Hep Swing valeriesalstrom at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 28 06:14:25 PST 2007

Come to the Bohemian National Hall this Saturday, December 29th to hear (all the way from Pittsburgh) Paul Consentino and the Boilermaker Jazz Band and featured vocalist Ms. Erin Kufel.  Dancers will come from wide and far to hear what is known as one of the very best swing bands in the Nation; The Boilermakers!

As always there will be a beginner’s Jitterbug lesson from 8-9 for everyone and then there will be open social dancing (and listening –and watching!) to LIVE MUSIC from 9pm until 12 midnight.

As always, we have kept the price low for you and the cost per person is still only a mere $10 dollars.  What a deal!!!

The last swing dance of the year in Cleveland is historically one of the very biggest and best and will draw upwards of 300 people.
People who love swing music will show up.
People who have never swing danced before will show up.
People who are veteran swing dancers will show up.
Couples will show up.
Singles will show up.
People who want to exercise will show up.
People who want to get out there and socialize will show up.
People who dress up will show up.
People who dress comfy will show up.
People who are parents will show up.
People who are kids will show up.
People who get discounts at Kmart on Wednesdays will show up.  J
People who are shy will show up.
People who are bold will show up.

But most importantly…PEOPLE THAT SHOW UP TO SWING DANCES ALWAYS HAVE FUN!!!

We welcome you to come to our swing dance this Saturday, December 29th at the Bohemian National Hall at 4939 Broadway Avenue in Cleveland Ohio.  (the nearest cross street is Pershing Avenue)

If you have any questions, concerns, need clarification…please refer to www.GetHepSwing.com and check out the events section or please feel free to email or call us at info at GetHepSwing.com or 216-374-1927.

We look forward to helping you have a happier, healthier and more satisfying new year!

Take care,

Valerie Salstrom
Founder and Owner of Get Hep Swing

Valerie Salstrom