[NEohioPAL] Happy New Year from PNR Improv

Susan From PNRImprov pnrsusan at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 30 12:04:30 PST 2007

It's resolution time, time to decide how we can improve ourselves in the new year. I've been giving this some thought, and I've decided one change I'm going to make is in these show e-mails. I always try to come up with something cute-sy and clever... and I know, were I you, I would rather get something straight forward and to the point, without all the blah-blah that wastes so much time in reading... I mean, come on, we're all busy people, right?

So here's what you need to know:
PNR Improv
Saturday, January 5, 2008
7:30pm
$5.00 admission
Quirk Cultural Center in Cuyahoga Falls (see www.PNRImprov.com for directions and more information)

There. That wasn't so difficult. In fact, it was kind of liberating. Not only am I not wasting your time in reading, I'm not wasting my time in composing. The pressure is off. Whew. But now I'm feeling kind of empty. Unfulfilled. Like I've let someone down,... and that someone is me. I think I'm going to cry.

And now you've gotten a long e-mail. Crap. Well, that resolution didn't take long to break.

Come see PNR Improv this Saturday and enjoy an evening of PG-13, alcohol-free entertainment in the style of 'Whose Line Is It Anyway?'

Please also consider joining us:
2008 Schedule

January 5
January 19
February 2
February 16
March 15
April 5
April 19

All shows start at 7:30pm
Admission: $5.00 at the door
Where: Quirk Cultural Center, 3rd Floor (“Newell Theatre”)
1201 Grant Avenue, Cuyahoga Falls

For more information, contact me at PNRSusan at hotmail.com, or visit our website at http://www.PNRImprov.org.

To be removed from our mailing list, reply to this message and type “Remove” in the subject line.