[NEohioPAL] Learn about hypnosis

JC jc18914f at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 30 19:55:13 PST 2007

Friday, Jan. 4, is World Hypnotism Day
(www.worldhypnotismday.com). Come and learn more about
how hypnosis can help you keep your New Year's
resolutions.

There will be at least two local events to mark the
day

At noon on Thursday, Jan. 3, I will speak about
hypnosis at a Toastmasters meeting in Room 218 of the
Cleveland Public Library downtown. The meeting is free
and open to the public. Parking may be expensive. I
would suggest using RTA, if possible, to get to Tower
City, and then take the B-Line trolley, which is free.

On Friday, Jan. 4, there will be an open house from
5-8 p.m. at my office at 4367 Rocky River Dr. in West
Park, 44135, one block north of Puritas Avenue.
There is free surface parking in both the front and
back of the building, but only the front door will be
open.

Bring your questions and your curiosity. There will be
light snacks, educational demonstrations, "waking
hypnosis" exercises, and more. Other hypnotists may
also attend, so that you will get as much one-on-one
attention as you need.

As a long-time theater fan and a certified hypnotist,
I am pleased to offer my services to members of this
list serve.

Hypnosis has many uses for performers at all levels.
Working together, we can help you reach your goals,
increase your confidence on stage, improve
memorizaztion, or reduce stress in your life. My hours
are flexible, my prices are affordable.

I hope forward to meeting you.

Jerome E. Masek, Certified Hypnotist
Certified Stress Management Consultant