[NEohioPAL] Looking to Purchase Dean Martin Celebrity Roast DVD's

wizbang109 at aol.com wizbang109 at aol.com
Wed Jan 2 04:38:50 PST 2008

Happy New Year Everyone!

We are looking to purchase dvd's of the old Dean Martin Celebrity Roasts
that I believe were televised in the 1970's and 1980's.  We are not  interested
in the VHS tapes only the dvds and are especially interested in the  ones
featuring Johnny Carson/Ed McMahon and the one featuring Dean himself with  Don
Rickles as the emcee but willing to also buy others.  Willing to pay up  to $15
each for them.

Serious replies only please contact Chris or Georgeann at
_wizbang109 at aol.com_ (mailto:wizbang109 at aol.com)  subject line Dean Martin  Roast dvds or call
days at (216) 351-7866.  Thank  you!