[NEohioPAL] THE MIDNIGHT MARTINI SHOW -- Guest Singers for Final 4 Shows

Michael Rogaliner rogalinerm at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 2 17:47:00 PST 2008

Start spreading the news--Pickwick & Frolic's THE
MIDNIGHT MARTINI SHOW has scheduled its final regular
performances.  Come celebrate our incredible 4 1/2
year run every Saturday night in January.

We've invited some of our favorite guests to perform
with us.

January 5:  The incomparable Kristin Netzband and the
lovely Sara Rouse.

January 12:  The inimitable Kevin Joseph Kelly.

January 19:  The illustrious Connor O'Brien.

January 26:  The first and now last guest of the
show--the insatiable Audi Sharif.

After a 4 1/2 year run on the Frolic Cabaret Stage
every Friday and Saturday night at midnight, Pickwick
& Frolic's tribute to Sinatra's Vegas is closing.  The
show which opened in May 2003 currently features
original cast members Ian Atwood, Eileen Burns, Betsy
Kahl as the showgirl and features Gregory Cross on
drums.  Keith Faris joined the show after its first
year replacing Donnie Long.  Costumes were designed by
Jenniver Sparano.  THE MIDNIGHT MARTINI SHOW was
created and directed by Cleveland native Michael
Rogaliner and music directed by John DiSanto.

The Frolic Cabaret is part of Pickwick & Frolic
Restaurant & Club and is Cleveland's premiere cabaret
space.  Pickwick & Frolic is located at 2035 East
Fourth St. across from the House of Blues Restaurant.

THE MIDNIGHT MARTINI SHOW is, as always, free and open
to the public.