[NEohioPAL] "Ravenscroft" opens January 11th at Clague Playhouse

mary slowey mslowey at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 3 06:19:52 PST 2008

  CLAGUE PLAYHOUSE
  1371 CLAGUE ROAD
  WESTLAKE, OH 44145
  (Located just south of the Clague Road Exit off I-90W)
  440-331-0403
  www.clagueplayhouse.org

  The Gothic Thriller, Ravenscroft, by Don Nigro and directed by Doug Farren, opens Friday, January 11, 2008.

  Performance Dates are January 11 – February 3, 2008 and performance times are 8:00 PM Thursday – Saturday and 2:00 PM Sundays. No performance Sunday January 13.

  Tickets are $11-13 and may be purchased by calling the box office Wed – Sat 1-6PM.

  There will be a reception following the opening night performance.

  "On a snowy night, Inspector Ruffing is called to a remote house to investigate the death of Patrick Roarke. The inspector encounters five alluring women who lead him through a bewildering labyrinth of contradictory versions of Patrick’s demise and tell stories of ghosts and family secrets. You will be frightened, amused, and teased – but you will not guess the ending of this gothic thriller."

  The Cast:

  Cat Kenney
  Desiree Johnson
  Jessi Malicki
  Robert Hawkes
  Lee Mackey
  Seabright McCabe

  Also, in our gallery, enjoy the works of Mel Grunau.