[NEohioPAL] take a Fairmount Center class from Fulton, Gordon, Zoldessy, Hart or Moritz

FSternfeld at aol.com FSternfeld at aol.com
Thu Jan 3 07:18:05 PST 2008

The Fairmount Center is offering a wide  range of exciting theatre
programming for people of all ages and skill  sets.  All residents of Mayfield Village
and surround communities are  welcome. See below for the wonderful classes for
children, teens and adults  offered in the Winter 2008 session!

All classes will be held at our  Cuyahoga Central Campus in the Mayfield
Village Performing Arts Center right off  of I-271.
6622  Wilson Mills Rd.
at the corner of
Wilson Mills and SOM Center Rd. (Ohio  Rt. 91)

Check out complete information about our classes here:
_http://www.fairmountcenter.org/mayfield/theatre.htm_
(http://www.fairmountcenter.org/mayfield/theatre.htm)