[NEohioPAL] Message to Post-24hour theatre project Round 2

bbryan at bw.edu bbryan at bw.edu
Thu Jan 3 08:30:30 PST 2008

Balwin-Wallace College's Theatre Department is hosting it's second 24Hour
Theatre Project and we are looking for theatre professionals to volunteer
their time for some workshops on the eve of the event.

This year's event will begin at 6:30 on Friday, January 25th with the
workshops beginning at 7:30.  We will be looking for 10-12 individuals to
present creative interactive workshops for our students. Each workshops
will run approximately 50 minutes.

Please contact the producer, Beth Bryan Scoglietti, at bbryan at bw.edu  for
more information, or if you'd like to volunteer your time in another way.

Sorry, but participation in the project itself is limited to BW theatre
students only.