[NEohioPAL] Taking The Mystery Out of Digital Cameras

JOAN and RON WILSON wilson1144 at ameritech.net
Fri Jan 4 08:51:31 PST 2008

  Taking the Mystery out of Digital Cameras

  « New camera?
  « Can't get it to work?
  « Can't understand the instruction manual?
  « Get lost in the menus?
  « What settings to use?
  « Memory card full?
  « How do I get the pictures out of the camera?
  « How do I get prints?

  If you have any of these questions, relax, help is here. The Cleveland Photographic Society's School of Photography announces a new course just for you. This is the course that helps you understand your camera. Simple, non-technical explanations are given so you can quickly get the results you want.
  Many instructors will be available to answer your questions about your camera. Topics of discussion are batteries, memory cards, zoom lenses, and camera settings. We will help you get the kind of photos you want. You will learn how to get the photos from the camera to your computer. We will show you how to go to the corner photo lab and order the prints you want, the way you want them.
  Please complete the application.

  Class size is limited to assure adequate one-on-one instructor opportunities.

  Where?  CPS
                 9543 Broadview Road
                 Broadview Heights OH 44147

  When?   Three Saturdays - January 12, 19, 26
                1:00 PM until 3:00 PM

  Cost:      $60.00

  Questions? Contact Ron Wilson 440-746-1144 or email wilson1144 at ameritech.net

  For more info about CPS, please visit our website at www.clevelandphoto.org

  Application for Enrollment          Make check payable to: CPS

  Basic Digital Photography $60.00 Mail to: CPS
                                                                     P. O. Box 470303
                                                                     Broadview Heights, OH 44147
  .

  The Cleveland Photographic Society, CPS, a not for profit corporation, has been in continuous operation since its founding in 1887. The organization currently has more than 150 members and is one of the few anywhere to have its own permanent clubroom. The mission of the CPS is to promote and advance the understanding, passion and joy of photography by providing opportunities for education, skill development, picture-taking, competition, critique and fellowship.
  For more info go to www.clevelandphoto.org