[NEohioPAL] Talent Group open call for adult models and actors

Brian Bowers bjbowers4584 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 4 09:02:19 PST 2008

The Talent Group (www.talentgroup.com) is holding open call for adult (age 16 and up) models and actors this Monday January 7th. See details below:

  Location:
  The Talent Group
  2530 Superior Ave East (the ArtCraft Building)
  Suite 602
  Cleveland OH 44114

  Times:
  Either 12:00 noon OR 4:00 pm
  please show up at one of these times, each session will start promptly at the times listed--no appointment is needed

  To bring:
  experienced models may bring composite cards and/or model books
  experienced actors bring headshot/resume
  experienced voice talent bring CD demo
  talent with no experience please bring two recent photographs--these do not have to be professional, but must be recent--please note that the photographs are NONRETURNABLE

  If you are unable to attend open call you can send the above materials to our mailing address or email materials to cleveland at talentgroup.com . Talent Group open calls are held the first Monday of every month at noon or 4 pm. For more information on the agency and to view some of our talent online, please check out our website at www.talentgroup.com.