[NEohioPAL] House Concert 1/19

diana at dianatyler.com diana at dianatyler.com
Sat Jan 5 08:09:05 PST 2008

Happy New Year to all!

Just a quick heads-up:  I'll be part of the Saturday, January 19 Honky Tonk House Concert Guitar Pull in Streetsboro, Ohio (7 p.m.).

Sharing the bill with me will be my good friend Jim Dime (WONDERFUL original songs well-suited for his mournful, old-style country cowboy vocal sound), and G.S. Harper (the very talented front man in the country band, The Lonesome Tomatoes:  http://www.myspace.com/gsharper ) and Eric McFadden (who promises to be a delightful new surprise).  We'll be swapping original songs and also paying tribute to the music of Kris Kristofferson.  (Heads up:  I'll be playing some of my *special* songs suitable only to a house concert setting... ;-)

It's also a potluck and BYOB event.  For more information, visit www.honkytonkhouseconcerts.com .  This is a semi-private gathering, so you must call or email concert host Jay Johnson for reservations and the exact location (info at honkytonkhouseconcerts.com ; 330-626-2961).  Also, be sure to ask him for directions, as MapQuest gets it wrong every time...!

May 2008 be a wonderful year for you and yours.

I hope to see you on the 19th.

Love,
Diana
www.dianatyler.com