[NEohioPAL] ages 10 - 21 -- What musical should I direct next summer?

FSternfeld at aol.com FSternfeld at aol.com
Sun Jan 6 14:56:08 PST 2008

Hi Everybody,

As some of you may know, FPAC will be presenting TWO fully mounted
productions rehearsed in the evenings, that will be performed in  July.

Romeo and Juliette
directed by Brian Zoldessy

and a musical that I will direct

There are several titles I am considering (Les Miserables: School  Edition, A
Chorus Line, Urinetown, the musical, You're A Good Man Charlie Brown,  Bye,
Bye Birdie) but I want to get some feedback from all of you!  Send me  your
title suggestions, AND/OR let me know if being in one of these shows  interests
you OR your friends.

If I were to consider a title like Les Mis or A Chorus Line, I'd  have to be
pretty confident that I would get the quantity of girls AND boys I'd  need to
cast them properly.

Check out this link: _http://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac08/presents.htm_
(http://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac08/presents.htm)

Thanks!