[NEohioPAL] OPEN HOUSE to unveil NEW THEATRE space for FAIRMOUNT CENTER / FREE CLASSES, 1/5

Skip Corris ccorris at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 18:33:48 PST 2008

What a great way to spend a Saturday afternoon!

Congratulations and thanks to Fred Sternfeld, Tom Fulton, Shirley Kolenic,
et al, for a wonderful Open House yesterday at Fairmount Center for the
Arts.  An hour of entertainment by a host of familiar and not-so-familiar
Cleveland artists, as well as sample classes by proven, top-notch
instructors.  I only wish I might have cloned myself and participated in all
four workshops.  As it was, Jeff Haffner got these pushing-60-year-old bones
out of their comfort zone with physical comedy theatre games -- all tied to
working in the moment onstage.

Continued success to FPAC and all.

Skip Corris