[NEohioPAL] 1997 honda accord for sale-$4900 OBO

Erin Posanti lilmiss716 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 7 15:24:07 PST 2008

Hi everyone!!
Silver 1997 Honda Accord SE 4 door--
 Runs and looks great--a must see!--
 118, 700 miles, great mpg!--
 BRAND NEW exhaust!! Also newer tires, brakes, plugs, springs, struts, tierod, and cap--
 Power door locks, windows, moonroof--
 Newer CD player w/removable face, am/fm stereo--
 AC, heat--
 4 cyl--
 I'm a non smoker, so there is no odor. There is absolutely NO RUST. This is a great car for your first car, for a family, or if you need something newer. This car never gave me ANY problems but I'm moving to NYC in only 1 WEEK and do not need it in the big apple. I am asking $4900 but will accept best offer. I am free anytime to set up a test drive/appointment to see the car up until Jan 10. If you would like to see the car after Jan 10, my father will be taking over the selling of the car. Please call him (Phil, after Jan 10) at 216-218-4570. I do have pics, they are available upon request.
 Contact ASAP! Call Erin 216-906-5451 or email thru craigslist.
 Thanks everyone!!