[NEohioPAL] Jim Snively Open Mic and Show Dates for January

Lenne lenne at mindspring.com
Tue Jan 8 08:19:20 PST 2008

Hi Everyone
                   Hope you had a good holiday.  Just to let you know,  Rider's Open Mic begins the New Year tonight, Tuesday January 8 with the usual sign up time at 7:30pm.     http://www.ridersinn.com/ .  Come on out and enjoy the free food and great music.  Riders is at 792 Mentor Ave, Painesville Ohio.

                    Also,  the Open Mic at Arabica's 12626 Chillicothe Rd, Chesterland, is picking up. We do that every Thursday from 7pm thru 9pm.  Its located on Rt 306 just north of Rt 322.

                    I'll be playing at the Barking Spider (www.barkingspidertavern.com) on Saturday, Jan 12th at 8:30pm leading into Gary Hall who follows at 10pm.

    And, on Fri, Jan 18th, my wife, Lenne and I will be opening for John Flynn at Wilberts (www.wilbertsmusic.com). John is one helluva talent and he & I are both listed on Wilberts webpage ~ check it out,  its pretty flattering   I have free tickets for anyone wanting to attend, so contact me and let me know how many.  Otherwise it's ten bucks at the door.  Until then, keep it in tune.

    my name is Jim LooseChange Snively and I thankyou   www.myspace.com/jimsnively