[NEohioPAL] American Gladiator Reject Casting Call: Wednesday Jan 8th

Aone Productions aoneproductions at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 8 16:43:45 PST 2008

Hello all, we're shooting a sketch wednesday night at Borderline comedy club in Lakewood, following the comedy show. We're looking for people to play American Gladiator Rejects.

If you are interested in doing this, your outfit has to be ridiculous. Don't show up with sensible blue wind pants and a red t-shirt. We don't need that. Go and look at old pics of the American Gladiators. I'm talking spandex and more spandex.

Also, come prepared with your own back story, Gladiator name (eg: Nitro, Gemini, Lace, etc.) some reasons why you think you'd be a great American Gladiator, and the things that you consider to be your drawbacks.

All you have to do is show up and be funny.
Hope to see you there.

And please come early to watch the preceding standup comedy show at this recently remodeled venue. We'd appreciate the support. The show starts at nine, the shooting will follow.

Borderline Comedy Club
1572 W 117TH ST
Lakewood, Ohio
(Below Bottoms Up)