[NEohioPAL] TEENS!! TV AND FILM ACTING CLASSES w/Jean Zarzour Ages 6-18

JGMCPHERS at aol.com JGMCPHERS at aol.com
Tue Jan 8 19:40:48 PST 2008

TV and  FILM Acting Classes for Pre-teens and  Teens
(no  previous experience required)
offered  at
Brecksville  Theater On The Square

Call 440-526-6436 to  register
_www.btots.org_ (http://www.btots.org/)

WHAT KIDS & PARENTS ARE SAYING ABOUT JEAN’S  CLASS…

“What an awesome class! Jean was  hilarious, and I learned a lot. She taught
us slating skills  for modeling,
acting for TV commercials,  interviews and specific on-camera skills. Loved
it!"  —Hayley Wheeler (student)

“Great class, great instructor.  It was fun to watch Hayley grow and become
more confident  and
comfortable with her acting.  Hayley’s ready to sign up for another class.”
—Gabriella Wheeler  (mother)

“I think the Master Class is really fun because I learned a lot of new
things that I never knew and I made so many friends!
We learned about auditioning, commercials and being  on TV! It was a GREAT
experience! I enjoyed ALL my time there.
I would definitely suggest this class to anyone who  wants to learn a lot
about show  business!”   —Hannah Blaze

“I was extremely pleased with the  skills and confidence my daughter acquired
from your  program.
She gained an understanding of  advertising, what goes into filming
commercials and how to
present herself in a professional  manner, all in a fun, relaxed atmosphere.”
  —Lynn Connelly (mother)

"This class is really fun! It’s  an awesome experience for me! Ms. Jean is
the best acting
teacher on the whole planet. I  want to take her class again!"  —Bianca and
Olivia  Chan

What?

This  class gives students a real life look at  what it takes to be a
professional TV and Film actor.
Students  will explore the differences between stage and screen acting and
the  techniques for  auditioning and  working in  TV commercials, TV  shows,
Industrial  Films, Feature  Films and Voice-Overs.
They  will also learn about headshots, resumes, day to day terminology and
professional  protocol on the set. Age appropriate, on-camera  work will be
taped
for  review each  week and on  the last day of class they  will perform
in  a mock TV  Show that will  be taped with  an audience of family and
friends.
Within  a few weeks, each student will receive a DVD  of the previously
recorded show!

Where?
Brecksville Theater on the  Square's
Education facility
Located  at the Blossom Hill Complex
4450 Oakes Road
Brecksville, Ohio  44141
Call  440-526-6436 to register
_www.btots.org_ (http://www.btots.org/)
(Payment  due in advance. Missed classes are non-refundable)

When?
6 weeks
February 9 - March 15,  2008

Ages 10-18

Saturdays, 10:00 a.m. -12:30 p.m.
Fee: $250 for 15 hours of  instruction (approx. $16 per hour)
(no previous experience required)
Ages  6-9
Saturdays 1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Fee: $150 for 9 hours of  instruction (approx. $16 per hour)
(no previous experience required)

Who?
Jean Zarzour
is  a 25 year veteran performer and instructor of Stage, TV, Voice Over,
Radio  &
Film  Acting, Movement and Improv. She has appeared  in feature  films with
Joe  Pesci, Mercedes Ruehl, Clint Howard, James Coburn
and  Rob Lowe and dozens of TV commercials, internationally.
Off-Broadway  credits include Nuts, Scapino, A Mid Summer Night's Dream,
West  Side Story and she recently spent two years in
Menopause: The Musical at Playhouse Sq. in  Cleveland and on tour throughout
the United  States.
As owner of LIPSCHTICK, she has been putting the Show  in Business, nat
ionwide, since 1989.
Jean is the owner of Find  Your Voice-Voice Over Institute  and
 is a graduate of The American Academy of Dramatic  Arts and The Stella Adler
 Conservatory in NYC.
She is a proud member of AFTRA, SAG, AEA, DG &  VASTA.
Listen for her on TV & radio ads for Ohio Lot tery, Ruggles, Ohio.net, First
Energy and  Smith Dairy.