[NEohioPAL] Playwrights in Northeast Ohio area

Matthew A. Sprosty mrsprosty at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 9 09:18:00 PST 2008

Hello,

My name is Matthew A. Sprosty and I am the Literary Manager for Fourth Wall Productions.  Currently, Fourth Wall is getting swamped with submissions from all over the United States for inclusion into our 08-09 Season.  But, what I want to see, is the talent that local playwrights have within the area.  If you are a college student at any of our fine institutions that is either enrolled as playwright, taking playwriting courses, or dibble-dabble in playwriting- please send your work to matthew at fourthwallproductions.com.

Fourth Wall Productions is a Cleveland based theatre company that is looking to put on plays with promise for playwrights looking to get recognition.  We are looking for casts with ages that are upper-twenties or younger, with story-lines that are fast-paced.  You can submit a one-act or full-length (10-minutes are not being approved at this time, but will be read all the same.)

I look forward to reading you,
Matthew A. Sprosty

Ps. And so as that I do not appear age-ist- if you are a local playwright who's not currently enrolled in college or any playwriting courses, I will be happy to read your work also for possibly inclusion into Fourth Wall's season, or if you just want my notes on it.  Just a reminder, though, that Fourth Wall's primary focus is on average cast ages described above.  If your characters can be any age, please let me know this also.