[NEohioPAL] Fwd: Arts Magazine Looking for Arts Groups, Performers, and Artists

Curtain Warmers Magazine curtainwarmers at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 19:02:51 PST 2008

 A new creative arts magazine is currently looking for arts groups for our
premiere issue.

Curtain Warmers Magazine is an up and coming arts magazine primarily focused
in Geauga, Lake, and Ashtabula Counties.

Currently we have listing from 8 arts organization, including the Fairmount
Center for the Arts and the Fine Arts Association in Willoughby.

We also are looking for Bands, Performers and Artists.  We do general
listings for all performances, big or small, as well as gallery events.

Graphic advertising is also available at discounted rates.

If you fit in these categories or would like more information, contact Ed
Hamner at CurtainWarmers at gmail.com or by phone at 440-332-0206

--
Curtain Warmers Magazine
Proudly Serving the Creative Arts Community of Northeastern Ohio.