[NEohioPAL] AUDITIONS - North Coast Men's Chorus

bryan at richcole.net bryan at richcole.net
Thu Jan 10 05:27:11 PST 2008

   North Coast Men's Chorus Auditions
Sunday, January 13 and 20
6:00 p.m.
Pilgrim Congregational Church
2592 W. 14th St.
Cleveland

   The North Coast Men's Chorus is holding auditions for new members
on January 13 and 20 at 6:00 p.m. at Pilgrim Congregational Church,
2592 W. 14th St. in Cleveland's Tremont District. The next concert  in
our 20th Anniversary Season is Friday, March 28, 2008, 8 pm at  the
Allen Theater, Playhouse Square Center where we are presenting
BERNADETTE PETERS in concert.

   The North Coast Men's Chorus is a community-based musical
organization which affirms
the gay experience by presenting  entertaining, quality performances
for diverse audiences; providing  a supportive environment for its
members; and promoting a positive presence in the gay community and
beyond. For additional  information, please call 216-556-0590 and
leave your name and phone  number, or send an email to
membership at ncmchorus.org. Please visit  our website at
www.ncmchorus.org for additional information.

   Regular rehearsals are held from 7 to 9:30 p.m. Sunday evenings at
Pilgrim Congregational Church. Members of the Chorus represent the
widest possible diversity:  from doctors, lawyers, and bankers to
service workers, and  everything in between. Our programming reflects
the same level of  diversity with singing, dancing, and comedy,
through music from  around the world. The performances have become
known for taking the  audience through an entire range of emotions. As
one audience member  noted, "I laughed, giggled, squealed, clapped,
stomped my feet, and  cried at least twice. Your shows always bring
out a range of  emotions for me because of the music you choose; it
represents life  and its rainbow of experiences."