[NEohioPAL] Beginning Improv Class at The Powerhouse Pub 2/6-3/26!

Don Mitri clevejams at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 12 14:40:57 PST 2008

The CLEVELAND IMPROV INSTITUTE is proud to offer it's first 8 week improv comedy theater class for the 2008 Session!

S1 - BEGINNING IMPROVISATION
This class is a fun and exciting introduction to the art of improvisation and our program. The class consists of games and excercises that will develop the skills needed to improvise. They include: emotional access, mental agility, physical responsiveness, and stage technique. We will work to build an ensemble

PreReq: All Are Welcome To Participate

Class:      Beginning Improvisation
Day:        Wednesdays
Dates:      2/6/08 - 3/26/08
Session:   8 Weeks
Times:      7:00 - 9:30pm
Location:  The Powerhouse Pub
Cost:        $160.00
Instructor: Charles Moore

To Register and Complete Information:
www.clevelandimprovinstitute.com
  (216) 479-3353

Location:
The Powerhouse Pub
1st flr Powerhouse Building
West Bank of the Flats
2000 Sycamore
Cleveland, Ohio 44113

    ***Torque...Full Throttle Improv!  Improv Comedy Show at The Powerhouse Pub!  Friday Jan 25th.  9-11pm & Doors open at 8pm.  Admission is $5.00 & Safe, Secure, Lit Parking is always available.   18 & over welcome...21 & over for alcohol.   Check out www.myspace.com/torqueimprov

  ***Check out Cleveland’s New Improv/Sketch Message Board at www.setbb.com/ohioimprov   Sign up and get connected to other area improvisers.  Become a part of the Cleveland Improv Community!***

  ***Get connected to the complete weekly free improv event schedule of The Powerhouse Pub at www.myspace.com/publaughs  Pub Laughs run every Thursday and will begin February 7th!  Become our friend and join in on the fun!***