[NEohioPAL] Arts Magazine Looking for Advertisers

Curtain Warmers Magazine curtainwarmers at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 08:21:01 PST 2008

A new creative arts magazine is currently looking for advertisers for our
premiere issue.

Curtain Warmers Magazine is an up and coming arts magazine primarily focused
in Geauga, Lake, and Ashtabula Counties.

Currently we have listing from 6 arts organization, including the Fairmount
Center for the Arts and the Fine Arts Association in Willoughby.

We are a free publication that relies only on revenue from advertising.
Advertisers must provide some sort of arts based service (i.e. Voice
teaching, dance instruction, art gallery, performing groups) and should be
within our focus area, however allowances can be made.

If you would be interesting in advertising with us or for more information,
please contact Ed Hamner at curtainwarmers at gmail.com or by phone at 440 332
0206

--
Curtain Warmers Magazine
Proudly Serving the Creative Arts Community of Northeastern Ohio.