[NEohioPAL] Listen To "Arts On The Heights" On WJCU

Fred Dolan fjdolan at windstream.net
Thu Jan 10 18:24:12 PST 2008

Last fall, when WJCU-FM (88.7) and wjcu.org introduced an adult contempory sound ("The Heights" - 6:00AM - 6:00PM on weekdays), I began producing weekly features called "Arts On The Heights."
These features are broadcast during the week on WJCU-FM. You can also listen to them at anytime on our website: wjcu.org.
So far, the features have included reviews of Cleveland Play House productions, some of the museum offerings in town, a preview of Opera Cleveland's "Tosca" last fall, and assorted other cultural events.
NEOhioPal subscribers may find my interview with Fred Sternfeld interesting. Fred discusses how NEOhioPal started, his new theatre, and a number of other topics in the extended interview that is available for listening on the website. The shorter Arts On The Heights NEOhioPal version is also there.  (Both are located about 1/2 way down the Home Page).
Arts On The Heights is continuing into the new year. If you miss them on the radio, please check our website for new additions.
Thanks for listening.
Fred Dolan
WJCU-FM (88.7) & wjcu.org
Arts On The Heights and