[NEohioPAL] Searching for Broadway Musical Monologue for college audition

k.valco at att.net k.valco at att.net
Mon Jan 14 06:35:01 PST 2008

Desperately searching for a 1 minute monologue for a male (age 17-22) from any Broadway Musical. It is needed immediately to be used January 19th. Have searched the internet, libraries and bookstores and have not found anything (all found are too long). If you have one or know where I can get one quickly, it would be greatly appreciated. This audition is the only one requiring a monologue from a "musical" and caught me off-guard. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You,
Eric Valco