[NEohioPAL] Kassaba in Concert at Heights Arts Studio

Greg Slawson & Candice Lee lee.slawson at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 14 09:55:08 PST 2008

Kassaba has been resting after our busy 2007 season
that included trips to France, New York City, Ithaca
and all over Ohio. Our CD, "Dark Eye" (which was
ranked as the "#2 local release of 2007" - check it
out at: http://www.coolcleveland.com/index.php
n=Main.TurnThePage#orchestra), was played on 125
stations throughout North America.

Your first opportunity to hear us in 2008 is on
Saturday, February 2,
2008 at 7 p.m. in the Heights Arts Studio across in
the Cleveland
Heights main library at 2340 Lee Road.

Admission is $12 adults/$10 children 18 & under at the
door.
Reservations are suggested because the seating is
limited. Call
216-371-3457 or e-mail register at heightsarts.org

We hope to see you as you will hear some new music
that even includes a Red Hot Chili Peppers cover!

http://www.kassaba.com/