[NEohioPAL] PNR Improv comes in from the cold

Susan From PNRImprov pnrsusan at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 14 10:54:41 PST 2008

It's been snowing outside today. I know it's January and I know it's Ohio, but I've got to tell you, sometimes I'm just not a big fan of the snow thing.

But it doesn't snow inside. And, if you're lucky, inside is a warm and magical place where you can forget about things like snow and ice and bad roads and... yeah. Inside is good.

Right now, The Weather Channel is predicting snow for Saturday. But that's only outside. Inside, say, at Quirk Cultural Center's Newell Theatre, I can guarantee it will not be snowing. In fact, I think that would be a great place to get out of the snow.

Just a thought.

Come see PNR Improv this Saturday and enjoy an evening of PG-13, alcohol-free, laugh-filled entertainment.

Please also consider joining us:
2008 Schedule

January 19
February 2
February 16
March 15
April 5
April 19
May 3
May 17
June 7
June 21
July 19
August 2
September 6
September 20
October 4
October 18
November 1
December 6
December 20

All shows start at 7:30pm
Admission: $5.00 at the door
Where: Quirk Cultural Center, 3rd Floor (“Newell Theatre”)
1201 Grant Avenue, Cuyahoga Falls

For more information, contact me at PNRSusan at hotmail.com, or visit our website at http://www.PNRImprov.org.

To be removed from our mailing list, reply to this message and type “Remove” in the subject line.