[NEohioPAL] LAST CALL Playing Live this Saturday Night!

Smartwork Smartwork at roadrunner.com
Mon Jan 14 14:43:08 PST 2008

Keep your New Year¹s resolution with the ³LAST CALL WORK OUT²:
Hit the dance floor this weekend at Cowboy in Bainbridge
and those extra holiday pounds will melt away...

A p p e a r i n g  l i v e :

L A S T   C A L L
rock n roll

SATURDAY, JANUARY 19

Music: 9:30 pm ­til the cows come home.

COWBOY
8586 East Washington St. Bainbridge
440-708-1011
~
Last Call is:
Keith Chelm - Keyboards
Mike Goldberg - Lead & Rhythm Guitar
Rob Lash - Bass & Rhythm Guitar
Bill Saltzman - Drums & Lead Vocals
Irit Slain - Lead Vocals
~
  http://cowboyfoodanddrink.com/

No reservations required. No cover charge. No smoke! New tunes!

All of our BBQ is smoked in-house in our 500-pound Southern Pride Smoker!
We offer a wide variety of Mexican & Tex-Mex Food including Fish Tacos and
Giant Burritos.
Our wings are smoked & roasted and never see a deep fryer.
Wash it all down with a great selection of beers and tequilas.

Click here for gig poster:
http://homepages.roadrunner.com/smartwork/gig.jpg

We¹d hate to see you go, but if you don¹t want LAST CALL email updates hit
³Reply² and type in the subject line:  remove me please