[NEohioPAL] Arts Magazine Seeks advertisers for issue

Curtain Warmers Magazine curtainwarmers at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 15:42:02 PST 2008

 A new creative arts magazine is currently looking for advertisers for our
premiere issue.

Curtain Warmers Magazine is an up and coming arts magazine primarily focused
in Cuyahoga, Geauga, Lake, and Ashtabula Counties.

Currently we have listing from many arts organizations, including the
Fairmount Center for the Arts and the Fine Arts Association in Willoughby.

We have many choices of advertising for all budgets.  We also have our
marketplace page, our classified-style section, that is well suited for
teachers looking for new students, trying to sell equiptment, and help
wanted ads.  All advertisers are asked to be within our focus area, however
allowances can be made.

We are a free publication that relies solely on revenue from advertising.

If you would be interesting in advertising with us or for more information,
please contact Ed Hamner through email at curtainwarmers at gmail.com or by
phone at (440) 332-0206
--
Curtain Warmers Magazine
Proudly Serving the Creative Arts Community of Northeastern Ohio.