[NEohioPAL] Hiring Costume Designer/Department Manager

RNavisjr at aol.com RNavisjr at aol.com
Mon Jan 14 19:24:57 PST 2008

Near West Theater, located in the Ohio City Area of Cleveland, is looking  to
hire a Costume Designer/Department Manager immediately for this current
year.  We are looking for someone with extensive musical theater design
experience (large shows), a love of working with people of all ages, a passion  for the
art, love of collaboration, people and costume resources in the  Cleveland
area (relationships with other costume artists, theater costume  departments,
costume rental shops etc), job/personal references and time/money  managment
skills.
Our upcoming shows are THE WHO'S TOMMY, SEUSSICAL JR and WEST SIDE  STORY.
Please reply by e mail and attach a resume and/or call me at  216-281-6879.
Thank you so much for your interest!
Bob Navis Jr
Artistic Director, Near West Theater