[NEohioPAL] This is one of thse rare gems you won't want to miss! - 'Same Time, Next Year' - Aurora Community Theatre

Chris White crwhite114 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 15 12:05:15 PST 2008

News Release
  For Immediate Release
  Contact:  Chris White
  crwhite114 at yahoo.com

  Aurora Community Theatre presents:
  Same Time, Next Year

  January 15, 2008

  Bernade Slade’s smart, funny, and touching play, Same Time Next Year, is about an adulterous couple who meet one weekend a year for 25 years.  The two person story, played by Denise Bernstein and Rick Carter, both of whom are outstanding actors, will convey a rainbow of emotions over a quarter-century.

  The premise is simple:  a man and a woman happen to meet at a romantic Pacific coast inn, spend a night together, and discover that they’re both married – with children, no less!  How do they deal with it?  Well, after getting past the initial shock and guilt (she yells into a towel, he lies about his wife’s name and the number of children he has), they agree to meet every year, same weekend, same place.  We, the audience, are allowed to observe every 5th meeting in the same room.

  This is one of those rare gems you won’t want to miss!!

  Same Time Next Year
  By Bernard Slade
  Directed by Barbara L. Rhoades
  Produced by John Marchese
  Four Performances Only

  Friday and Saturdays @ 8pm
  Feb 22 23 29 and March 1

  Call the Box Office Today
  330-562-1818
  Or
  Order your tickets on-line and pick your own seats!
  www.auroracommunitytheatre.com
  Directions
The Aurora Community Theatre is a part of the Aurora Memorial Library complex located at 115 East Pioneer Trail, in Aurora, Ohio.  We can easily be located from different directions.

Chris White
166 Royal Oak Drive
Aurora, OH 44202