[NEohioPAL] House-mate wanted in Lakewood

Leslie Moynihan drzlara at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 16 06:08:09 PST 2008

Female house-mate wanted to share my Lakewood home. I have a decent sized bedroom and walk-in closet that will be available on February 1st. There is a parking space in my garage and a washer and dryer in the basement available for your use. The house is not huge, but it’s nice. $475 for rent - includes utilities. Half a month's rent required as a deposit. No lease necessary. I have one male tabby cat that is very friendly. One cat would be allowed. Please contact me if you are interested in seeing the room and house. Thanks. Leslie
P.S.  I am a lighting designer who is currently doing CAD drafting for a living. I would love to find a creative person to share my space.