[NEohioPAL] ANOTHER Important Message about NEohioPAL - PLEASE OPEN AND READ!

FSternfeld at aol.com FSternfeld at aol.com
Wed Jan 16 07:02:24 PST 2008

Dear  Subscribers,

NEohioPAL is now in it's tenth year  of providing service to the Performing
Arts  Community.

Throughout it's history it has been free to all  subscribers and posters and
will remain free.

Last year at this time I sent out a request  for voluntary financial support
and some of you  responded with great generosity.  Thanks once again to those
who supported NEohioPAL in  2007!!  You can click on _this link _
(http://www.fredsternfeld.com/neohiopalsupporters.htm) to see the list of supporters.

There are many costs to run this list:  hosting  fees, software, equipment
and  time.  Expenses have gone up considerably as the fees from the  new hosting
service (listserve.com) are four times more per year than the  previous
service (hostway.com).

Once again this year, I am asking you to consider  giving voluntary financial
support to  NEohioPAL.

As you are deciding whether or not to give,  please consider these
questions...

What has been the value of NEohioPAL to your  organization or career?
Has it saved you money?
Helped you  get a job?
Assisted in promoting your event, auditions, classes or  camps?
Kept you informed about happenings around town?
Assisted in  selling a personal item?

If it is within your means and you choose to  provide voluntary financial
support - please click on the _paypal link here_
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=fsternfeld@gmail.com&item_name=NEohioPAL&no_shippin
g=1&return=http://www.fredsternfeld.com/neohiopalpaymentcomplete.htm&tax=0&cur
rency_code=USD&lc=US&bn=PP-DonationsBF&charset=UTF-8) ,

OR send a check made out to "NEohioPAL, Ltd." and  send to:

NEohioPAL, Ltd.
c/o Fred  Sternfeld
24021 Halburton Rd.
Beachwood, Ohio 44122

Thanks for your participation in making the arts scene  in the Northeast Ohio
region vibrant and  collaborative.

Warm Regards,

Fred Sternfeld
NEohioPAL founder and  administrator

PS - I will post this message to NEohioPAL several  times over the next few
weeks and then not ask again until January of next  year.  Information on how
to support NEohioPAL will always be in the  footer of each message.