[NEohioPAL] FREE tickets for Jim and Lenne Snivley this Friday at Wilbert's

Lenne lenne at mindspring.com
Wed Jan 16 09:20:09 PST 2008

FOLK MUSIC LOVERS...
Jim and Lenne Snively will be opening for John Flynn at this Friday's "Folk Fridays" concert at Wilbert's Food and Music in downtown Cleveland.  Admission is FREE for concert goers arriving BEFORE 7:00PM, but YOU MUST HAVE A TICKET OR HAVE YOUR NAME ON THE GUEST LIST at the door.  Contact Jim at 216-409-1011 or Lenne at 216-387-7408 to get tickets or add your name(s).  After 7:00/no ticket/not on the guest list...admission is $10.00.  More information and concert flyer are below.
>From Wilbert's Home Page:

Jim Snively is a greatly and widely loved folk singer based in Cleveland, Ohio.
His songs are infectious, and the stories he tells in them will stay with you forever.
Jim's new album - "Songs From The Porch" - was released in July-when shoes didn't mean much but now! WHOE!
It includes beloved classics such as "Sittin' on the Back Porch", "Firewood", "Where'd I Set My Bible Down", and "Benjamin John"

WILBERT’S FOOD & MUSIC
812 Huron Rd. Cleveland, Ohio

Friday, January 18
8:00PM
JIM “Loose Change” SNIVELY
and Lenne (no middle name) Snively
9:00 (ish)
JOHN FLYNN
an American Folk Artist
www.wilbertsmusic.com
216-902-4663

Jim and Lenne have FREE tickets for anyone arriving BEFORE 7:00PM.
Contact Jim at 216-409-1011 to get yours.
                                                                         Tickets at the door $10.00