[NEohioPAL] want piano instructor in my home for to yr old

Sharon Shaffer bellissimasop at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 16 13:40:30 PST 2008

Dear NEOHIOPAL's,

    I have a 10 year old whom I would like to begin taking piano lessons in my home.  Anyone in the Beachwood/South Euclid area with experience in elementary pedagogy would be good.  Suzuki is great, but I'd want her to learn to read music as well.  She is very eager to begin.  I have a good piano which is well cared for and I keep it in tune.  Inquiries: 216-990-2680

Sharon Shaffer
Soprano/Actress
Instructor of voice
Specializing in the vocal techniques of opera and  musical theater,
Ear training, repertoire, languages, interpretation