[NEohioPAL] gr. 2 - 6: Creative Arts Workshop (1/2 day) @ FPAC this summer!!

FSternfeld at aol.com FSternfeld at aol.com
Thu Jan 17 10:46:41 PST 2008

"Fairmount Performing Arts Camp is
the gold standard of education in theatre arts"
Lois Annich, mother of Molly Israel

_Fairmount Performing Arts  Camp_ (http://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac07/)
Fred Sternfeld, director

CREATIVE ARTS  WORKSHOP
a half day program for children grades 2 -  6

open enrollment - no audition or interview is  required
_Mrs. Pat  Haynish, supervisor_
(http://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac08/haynish.htm)
The Creative Arts Workshop is a daily camp program from 9:15 am until  1:00pm
for children entering grades 2-6.  Camp will be in session for four  weeks
with an all camp performance on the final Thursday  evening.

Campers will develop self-confidence and theatrical skills  through creative
dramatics, improvisation and theatre games, vocal and dance  training, art and
design projects, workshops with guest artists and a camp  talent show.

Some comments from some of our  campers ...
“I loved  it.  It was my favorite camp  ever!  I am going to come back next
year.  The teachers were great. They  taught me lots of stuff.”  “The
overnight was awesome”   “I  wish the camp was longer because it is hard to say
goodbye”
Carly Cunnington (FPAC ’07)

“FPAC was really fun and I can’t wait to  come back next year.”
Meghan Courey (FPAC ’07)

“It is the best camp I have ever been  to!”   “The play was  excellent.  We
worked so hard and it  paid off for a great show”  “I  learned so much in
these three weeks.  Now I feel so confident on stage.  I am definitely going next
year”
Hannah Preiser (FPAC  ’07)
“It was fun”  “The staff was great and  nice.”  “Awesome”
Maddie Mascaro (FPAC ’07)
for more  information about FPAC, including the complete program, a typical
day, staff  bios and testimonials go to our _website_
(http://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac08/index.htm)  or call  440-338-3171.